Tuesday, January 08, 2008

"Like We Always Do About This Time"

Yep it's about that time again...the new year is here and it's time to fly out to Florida for what looks to be turning into an annual thing. A JANUARY CRUISE!!!







Me and the fellas definitely know how to start the year off right and for the second year we are hitting South Beach Miami followed by a week on a Carnival cruiseship. Last year was off the chain when Mike, Randall, B, Fool, and I went on a New Years cruise and this year we are expecting much of the same if not more. This time around Mike and Randy set the cruise up themselves and we have Craig, Vinny, and Osei rolling with us also. I would be wrong if I didn't shout out the ladies that were there last year and are once again with us on this cruise...JAC and KC (shout out to TC and Jess too...you will have to get back on the next one!).

Hopefully this cruise will be very eventful and it will inspire me to do some blogs to share the experience just like I did last time in part1 and 2 of my blogs about the 07 cruise. Also check out the blogs by my man Bone from last year's cruise...

Part1
Part2
Part3

Those blogs really made me remember all the fun we had last year and really have me anticipating my departure. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL FRIDAY!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Soon as I touch down I want ya'll to just start the horns like...

1:37 PM  
Blogger Eb the Celeb said...

I love cruises... usually do it every other year though...the opposite year I do an island. First time was the HBCU cruise in 2005... and I went on one last year too... why is the whole boat always hype for the last night... The lobster at dinner...lol

5:14 PM  
Blogger Eb the Celeb said...

oh... and I know I dont have to say this but HaVE FuN

5:15 PM  
Blogger Daneger said...

Thanks eb I will make sure I throw back a shot for you during all the festivities. LOL.

4:01 PM  
Blogger T.a.c.D said...

Have fun homey! I am sure you guys will...hoepfully i'll holla next year

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home