Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I Want Her Too Playa!!!

I'm really feeling the newest video off of Finding Forever by Common right now...

I Want You ft. Will.I.Am:



Ahh yes, Alicia Keys looking as fine as can be as well as the beautiful Kerry Washington. I'm thinking that Common must be a mind reader cause I swear I dreamed this one up a couple of months ago...LOL. Dating Alicia Keys and having Kerry Washington as a stalker....That is one helluva problem he has there!!!! I know the fellas feel me on that one.

But on the real I like the whole vibe of the video playing like a movie and the chill setting they have at the beginning at the party. Did ya'll peep that Kerry Washington directed that joint...good job!!! Talent and looks are a wonderful combo. LOL.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kerry Washington directed this video too, right? That's pretty tight. Although I am not really a fan of hers, I liked the fact that they got my girl A.Keys to be in the video.

"Shorty you a TEEEEEENNNN!"

10:13 AM  
Blogger jendayi said...

You've been writing and I didn't even know it!! I gotta catch up!

Yeah this video is amazing for Kerry's debut. Even if it wasn't her debut. I can't stop watching it! A.Keys looks incredible now-a-days. I must agree.

12:22 PM  
Blogger jendayi said...

yo! did you see A.Keys new video with Common yet? LOVE IT!!! These two need to keep on doing the dag on thing because their chemistry is off the hook!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Daneger said...

Yeah I peeped that new A. Keys joint on Mike's blog...I'm feeling that one too. Interesting that the chemistry is that damn good though.

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home