Friday, June 29, 2007

"The Heat is On...Why?!!!? The Heat is On...You Know!"

(that quote is a lil harder than the ones I normally use. It's DMX from "flesh of my flesh, blood of my blood")



Every so often I get hot at night and I may sweat while I'm sleeping but it's no biggie cause I normally take my showers when I awake in the morning. So Wednesday when I woke up in that state I paid it no attention, hopped up and pulled my sheets off the bed and got ready for work. Little did I know that when I returned home I would have my own personal sauna in my bedroom, with the vaulted sealing that traps all the heat in the ENTRE freaking house.

You ever had the urge to turn the heat up to about 80 degrees in the summer just to see how it feels....me neither but for some reason God has seen it fit for me to experience it this year because the coolest part of my house (downstairs) is about that temperature right now. When you go upstairs you instantly feel a dramatic temperature change of about 5 - 10 degrees. LOL. That mess is so hot I just feel trapped in that joint like I'm locked in one of those lil a$$ rooms with the steaming rocks and can't unlock the door.





I guess this is to help along my urge to get out of the house and be more active (running and playing basketball) cause if I'm gonna just sit around and sweat I might as well sweat for a good reason. LOL. Truth be told I might be able to lose more weight sitting in my bedroom though... them Palates ya'll do ain't got sh*t on that joint! LMAO. I just walk into my room for longer than 5 minutes and I'm sweating like a muslim at a KKK ralley.

Right now I have two 18 inch fans pointed over my bed creating a small worldwind that allows me to breath thru the night as I sleep. LOL. This couldn't have happened at a worst time cause I am supposed to be having family in from out of town for the next two weekends. Talking about a blower!

7 Comments:

Blogger B.m.W said...

I hit a dog and had no AC in my whip for four years while I was in school. I can't believe I did it looking back. It was a case of road rage waiting to happen, even on short trips. Have fun with that one.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Jazzy said...

What no A/C???!!! All the ceiling fan does is stir around the hot air.

I can't sleep when it's hot like that. Makes me wonder how I was able to do it growing up. We didn't even have a window fan!

Atleast invest in a window fan.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Daneger said...

Ii have been pretty lucky the last 4 days because it has been pretty cool outside which has kept it cool in the house but someone is coming out today to look at it....FINALLY! :-)

8:34 AM  
Blogger jendayi said...

didn't you just buy a house? no a/c?

10:59 AM  
Blogger Daneger said...

I got the house in October/November but the house wasn't new. Things break and need to be repaired. This is my first one. It's fixed now though so it's cool.

1:47 PM  
Blogger T.a.c.D said...

I was like what the hell is going on...ok so your AC was broken? that's a blower that happened to my parents the same week it happened to you...but watch that because BG&E will bang your head WIDE open...for my little 1 bedroom apt do you know that it cost me $115 last month...CRAZY right!
but like you I can NOT be hot!
Glad its fixed

4:04 PM  
Blogger K.C. said...

I will pray for you my brother! That's a hard way to live....but you'll be stronger (and thinner) for it in the long run :)

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home