Tuesday, September 04, 2007

"They call shots I call audibles"

That title is a quote from the Hova on the Beyonce song Upgrade You, which is exactly what I had the pleasure of doing to my cell phone two weeks ago. Anyone who knows me personally normally has some jokes when I break out my cell phone telling me I need to make a change in my life. LOL. Well even though I have only had my cell phone two years it looks to be 5 years old so I can't really blame them so I went ahead and took eveyone's advice when the opportunity arose and made that change.

I am now working with the newest version of the Pocket PC called The Mogul:



I got the newest thing to hit the market since the I-phone came out equipped with the touchscreen, the real internet, a keyboard under the screen, an mp3 player, and all the PDA capabilities you can ask for. The Mogul has actually gotten better reviews than the i-Phone since its release in big part due to the i-Phone not being on any major network (AT&T just aint getting it right now...LOL).
So needless to say I have been pretty happy with my selection for the last 2-3 weeks BUT that's probably because I know so little about the capabilities of the phone that I am in that "ignorance is bliss" state. LOL. Hopefully I will still be happy with it in 2-3 months. Either way I will wear my title as "the only dude to never own a flip phone" proudly. LOL.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The phone is definitely a nice one. Good luck figuring out how to use all the stuff that's probably on it. Man, I can only imagine...

1:47 PM  
Blogger jendayi said...

congratulations Dane

3:45 PM  
Blogger ~Bri said...

I am acctually suprised at the phone.....not "YOU" too High-Tech! lol even tho your a computer geek...i mean computer programer!? yeah i finally checked out your blog! you nerd!

6:43 PM  
Blogger Daneger said...

Wow...You actually came and viewed my blog. I feel like this is cause for celebration. LOL.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home