Sunday, July 15, 2007

Don't Quit Your Day Job

So this year has been a huge year for the NBA allstar Tony Parker. He won another championship ring with the San Antonio Spurs and got the finals MVP and he married one of the finest women on television, Eva Longaria.









Well during all the time that his normal activities were taking Tony Parker still had time to get smacked upside the head with a hammer. That is the only excuse I can see for this nonsense...






I knew that this dude had a hobby of rapping but come on. I wonder if this is hot in France...LMMFAO!!! I so hope this is Eva's idea. That's the only excuse he could use to get a pass from his boys in the league. Oh but it gets much worst...



Have you ever heard Fabolous on a track with other people and thought he murdered them before this...??? :- I wish I knew how much he was paid for this one. LOL. Question: If all of your videos have basketball in it isn't that a sign that maybe you should stick to basketball...is it just me? I'm offended that this bama took time away from Eva for this. LOL.

7 Comments:

Blogger jendayi said...

this is just ridiculous. where is this playing?

1:10 PM  
Blogger T.a.c.D said...

HAM!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Daneger said...

I guess he dropped his album in France. I agree that it is ridiculous.

2:44 PM  
Blogger A. B. said...

This is hilarious, I am not sure what is funnier his well fitting "hooded outfits" or the fact that he is speaking french. What up with the other random french rappers and the french version of tank singing the hook in the first one.

All that said he still spit better than your boy Kobe.

6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That second joint is FIRE! You see how he comes in rapping au francais when the beat drops? Man that is some hot ish.

And I wonder if FABO pronounces his name "eff-ah-bey-oh" because it's French rap? Considering that's how you pronounce those letters in French.

Overall, this stuff is pretty funny and wack to us, but it's probably the shyt in France. And the beat on that second song is ayight even though I only listened to about 20 seconds of it.

Last thing though, if I was married to Eva, ya'll wouldn't see me. It would be "happy time" all the time.

"IZZNIIICE!"

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And to think I voted for this bammer twice on that ESPN NOW ish...

10:40 AM  
Blogger ~Bri said...

OH FUCK!!!!!.....really a Hot Ass Mess.....i almost lost my lunch!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home