Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Year is New: "Ya'll Feel The Boat Moving?"


If you hadn't already go back and check out the first part of my trip...

So now we are leaving Miami and getting on the cruise ship and for me this is not only my FIRST cruise but also my FIRST time on a boat.


Once on the boat I just tried to have fun and take in everthing about the trip. The beautiful weather, the food & drinks, and the good people. During this trip I was deemed a "professional conversationalist" (whatever that means) so it should be no surprise to those in attendance that I actually met a star on the ship....

SWIZZ BEATS!!!




























Hey at least that's what everyone else seems to think when Mike puts on the shades and the hat. Personally I don't think my man's nose is pointy enough to look like Swizz Beats but he seems to get that comparison from everyone else. I think people just try to hard though.

So Mike and I went to Key West and he finally got the chance to go Jet Ski (he was so f*cking PRESSED). It was Mike, KC, and JAC out in the ocean doing it and I wanted to go with them (which was supposed to be another first for me) but I was still feeling a little under the weather from my sore throat I caught in Miami so I chose health over fun. I get responsible some times.

Randall is missing from these pics because my man wasn't as lucky as I was with his sickness so he was stuck in the room losing his lunch. LMAO!






But when my man got back you know he was in rare form again saying wild sh*t and talking trash. LOL. Doesn't Randall look twisted in this picture...yeah that's TheraFlu. LMAO!! Don't I look like a football player that loves to knock the sh*t out of people in this one...that's why Mike always talks about me beating his azz. LOL!

On the boat we enjoyed parties every night and especially had fun kicking it with all the different people we met and the party the night after Key West was probably the best night.


The next day was Mexico and I have to say that the most fun on the trip was my FIRST time in Mexico. Riding ATV's for the FIRST time, swimming in a huge outdoor pool, trying to hustle the vendors to get stuff cheap, 3 brotha's and a mexican playing Volleyball...this day was classic! LOL.

The rest of the trip was more partying and getting to know everyone that was with our group during dinner. All the fellas even got together to play basketball towards the end of the trip. Man, on this trip I think I spent about $230 on drinks but don't worry I only drank about $150 worth of them myself....LOL. But I had a great time so I ain't complaining. I'm just mad that I wasted money on motion sickness medicine I never needed. Whenever the boat moved it just felt like I was a little tipsy but nothing serious. Well at least not until late in the trip. That rocking seemed to get worst as the days past. I knew it was really bad once the trip was over and we were back in the airport waiting for our luggage to come out. Everyone was standing near each other and occasionally one of us would start to sway back and forth like we lost our balance. I guess we were all feeling the same thing cause eventually Fool asks "Aye, ya'll feel the boat moving?"

That was the craziest feeling to me....it sucked cause it reminded me that the trip really was over. Ah well, back to reality.

3 Comments:

Blogger jendayi said...

Yeah, I was feeling the same thing when we got off the cruise. I talked to my Aunt afterwards and she was like 'oh I forget to mention to you guys that you might get sea legs when you get home'. Sea legs... hmmm. Who would have known that's an actual term. I wish I would have known because I thought something was wrong with me. Who would have thought you could get seasick on land!!?

8:34 PM  
Blogger Daneger said...

Yeah that joint tripped me out too but I kinda just figured what it was.

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you put up a final post Dane. Real nice how you slid the Swizz line in there. Real nice. But I appreciate that you didn't take it too far. LOL.

If you think this trip was fun, just wait till the next one.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home