Friday, December 01, 2006

J. W. (Just Wrong)

I just found out yesterday that my younger cousin JW lost his newborn son that was only 3 months old and it took me to the pen and pad....

-Don't know what I can say to let you know I feel your pain
-I just hope you can find strength in what we share within our veins
-Still don't believe the news I got from answering the phone
-You had a 3 month old and God has come to take him home
-Can't imagine the way it feels to know the loss of your kid
-But my thoughts of you and your fam is causing pain behind my ribs
-Wish I knew words to say but I only feel painful thoughts
-Wish I had some answers for you but I can only support
-Wanting to have more for you got me feeling so helpless
-But thinking of what your going thru makes me feel like I'm selfish
-Cause your family still depends on every move that you make
-I only wonder about this pain you have to carry everyday
-Is it fair that I gain perspective, your facing your worst fears
-And the only thing I offer in return is my tears
-Don't even know what to pray, I feel like this was a mistake
-God let me help him bare this pain so he won't ever have to break

Just needed to share it. Feel free to comment or not.

6 Comments:

Blogger A. B. said...

After our scare with my daughter the weekend before Thanksgiving, I have a small notion of how your family must be feeling. I however would not even think to say that I understand. I can not imagine losing one of my twins. I would give my life to save there's and I would probably lose it if they were taken from me. I am praying for your family.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Daneger said...

Man I hadn't even got to see the baby before she passed. I thought he had a boy but it was actually a girl. Times like this really bring families close together but I hate that it takes something like this to do it.

11:24 AM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Sorry for your (family) loss...

3:33 PM  
Blogger jendayi said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your cousin's family.

4:14 PM  
Blogger T.a.c.D said...

I know how you feel (if that makes sense at all) I lost my first god-son two years ago...and the words don't ever seem right,what do you say, how do you stay strong and maintain for them...for you...

Prayer does work...stay strong bruh

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow bro, that's rough! I'm sorry to hear that man...... I can only fathom what your cousin is going through. Just be there for your cousin like I'm sure you're doing. Let me know if you need anything.....

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home