Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A Reneg is Three Books!!!

Okay so after I wrote that long blog about being realizing that I had an addiction because I didn't plan on going to my college homecoming this year I went ahead and changed my mind at the last minute and went on down to Aggieland.










Overall the weekend was a good one. I am really glad I changed my mind and made that trip. Actually, now that I'm thinking about it the only part I didn't enjoy was the ride back in the rain. I even had fun on the ride down with my boy getting me to finally come out of my shell and freestyle (yeah you heard me right Mike I actually freestyled...and more than once. LOL).
Another thing I didn't think of before was how many of my boys I don't get to see anymore that were down there this weekend. My 3-4 closest friends from college couldnt' make it but I see them from time to time, my others boys see me once maybe twice a year so it was real cool to catch up with them. I got to go get that good fish sandwich at the tailgate, got to see all the lovely ladies, got to see A&T take that ritualistic homecoming a$$ whooping that we do so well EVERY year (LOL), and of course....

I GOT MY COMICS!!!!! (the books I got for my reneg...get it. LOL)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

D@mn Dane. You a wild! I'm glad you went though b/c I could tell you were going to be hurting inside if you didn't. But, you did miss the Lil Wayne melee at Morgan's homecoming.

I guess stuntin like his daddy includes throwing money into the crowd to incite a melee that leaves 3 girls in the hospital.

"Chromed out 1100...What they doing? Throwing money?"

1:54 PM  
Blogger jendayi said...

I'm glad you made it down there too. I thought we were going to have to commit you.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Daneger said...

LOL. I heard about the Morgan incident...that joint is crazy man.

You wouldn't have had to commit me JAC, I have waited longer than that before. It was just knowing that I was intentionally passing up the oportunity to get them is all that bothered me. I'M STRAAAAIGHT!!!! LOL.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home