Thursday, October 19, 2006

Truth or.....

Some fellow bloggers have been conducting there own version of Truth or Dare through blogger. Since the game was pretty soft I jumped out there and decided to take part by asking what I felt was a more interesting question than the ones I had already heard. Well the question I asked was answered and thanks to my inquisitive mind I now have to do the same and answer a truth or take a dare. Naturally I took the truth. JAC said....

Tell the world what qualities you would take from each of your past girls to make the woman of your dreams.

Well this one is kinda hard for me and took quite a bit of thought (which is why it has taken so long to respond to it). I havent' had a lot of girlfriends so it is very possible that there may be some things I haven't seen yet that I may like in a mate and it is also possible that I could end up with one of them in the future (anything can happen) and that one wouldn't encompass everything I would take from them all....??? Needless to say I was probably overthinking this one so I am just gonna wing it.

From my first girlfriend it's pretty simple...she was probably the nicest person I have ever met. One of those people that is genuinely just kind to everyone. I know it's a simple thing but something like that really makes a difference in a person. Other than that there isn't much else that stands out in my mind about her since it was such a long time ago. Well at least nothing that isn't superficial. LOL.

From my second girlfriend I would take her maternal instincts and her cooking skills. Keeping it real, she was my first love and I am one of them dudes where food really is the key to my heart....LOL. And during our relationship I always admired the fact that she seemed to be the motherly type and really good with kids (specifically her 10 year old sister). Now if everthing else would have been in order the relationship may not have ended so badly....LMAO!

From my third girl I would take her confidence. When we met she was in a class with me and she had this way about her that made you take notice and it wasn't just her style but it was in the classroom also. She was one of the top students in that class and she had a style that was killa....you know I had to go at her!!! LOL. I swear there is nothing like a woman who knows how to carry herself properly.

From my fourth girlfriend I would take her sense of humor and her accepting/understanding qualities. First and foremost I love to make people laugh and she and I shared a very similar sense of humor so when I opened my mouth she laughed....LOL. I know it sounds like it would seem fake but it really wasn't. The part about being so understanding and accepting is huge also because I have never met a woman (friend or family) that had the ability to just let someone be themselves and not feel ANY kind of apprehensions about it. It was almost refreshing to have....for real.

And last but not least my fifth relationship. Well this one is actually someone that's already previously listed but the second shot at "us" was so different than the first (due to growth on our parts) that it is worth naming what I would take from this woman also. I think the things that I would take from her are her heart and her beauty. She is easily the prettiest woman I have ever dated and it is a natural beauty (although I don't mean the fact that she rocks a natural...LOL). Type of woman that has on no makeup and everyone still says she is pretty but when she dresses up she can be breath taking (I'm sounding real soft on this one...maybe she needs to read this since I'm kissing so much a$$...LOL). And when it comes to her heart I have found that she has grown into a woman that will love you hard and strong. So much that I don't even understand it sometimes. And at the same time she can seem so soft and make you just want to protect her. Ladies it may seem weird to put it that way but every man wants to feel like you need him that way even if it's not all the time. What man wants a chick who is as hard as he is...we are the providers and protectors by nature.


JAC that's about it....I hope I covered all you were expecting in that question.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bout to get yourself in trouble messing with this bloggin' shyt I see! LMMFAO!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Daneger said...

Yep! That's basically what I am trying to accomplish with this one. LMAO!

6:05 PM  
Blogger jendayi said...

Good job Dane. You covered your basis very well. Why do you think you haven't had a lot of girlfriends? Four/Five seems like a pretty good number to me. I understand you on the 'nice' issue. People tend to take that quality very lightly, and almost FORGET that it even IS a quality. That's how I feel about my third boyfriend. "Ladies it may seem weird to put it that way but every man wants to feel like you need him that way even if it's not all the time. "Ladies it may seem weird to put it that way but every man wants to feel like you need him that way even if it's not all the time." Not weird at all Dane! A woman has to know how to let a man be a man right? I said that to a male friend the other day and he looked at me in shock as if to say that most females don't know that. I promise you that a lot of us do. It's not the secret that most of you think it is. Thanks for answering! Wanna play again?

(Sorry it took so long to read this. I actually gave up on you after waiting so long! j/k)

10:16 AM  
Blogger jendayi said...

ooh. typos galore! nevermind those. =)

10:17 AM  
Blogger Daneger said...

Actually JAC you would probably be surprised by the number of women that don't know how to let a man be a man. I know I have in the past.

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...maybe I should've stayed away from your blogs after all....:-)

third time a charm?

9:00 AM  
Blogger T.a.c.D said...

very interesting Dane...glad that you finally answered...

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home