Thursday, September 14, 2006

Oh My DAMN!!!!

Although I am assuming this was done for comedic purposes this is probably as bad if not worst than the ignorance displayed in the "Chicken Noodle Soup" craze and I can't be mad at anyone who is completely offended by it. Sh*t after I was done watching it the first time I started feeling like Dave Chappelle when he talked about eating fried chicken around "others". BUT I don't know of a time that I had to restrain my laughter so hard (I'm at work). So we can discuss it or we can just laugh at it but I'm sure it will be a little of both with this one....






Funny or Ignorant.....Let me know what you think.
????

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ignorant. It is time we stop being clowns and start being responsible for our action. This dude needs has a$$ kicked.

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ignorantly funny.

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...but still ignant than a mufugga

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home