Friday, September 08, 2006

Some Funny Sh!t

Ghost Face Killa a.k.a Ironman a.k.a Pretty Tony is one of the few members of the Wu Tang Clan that is actually successful in his solo ventures. He is a good rapper but he is also one of them dudes that will say some things that you just won't ever understand no matter how many times you listen to it. You know like your homie that will blurt out a dead serious comment that makes no sense and everyone just starts laughing.....THAT'S GHOST FACE KILLA (LOL). Based on this hilarious video my friend sent me I'm not the only one that thinks so....




The crazy thing is I can't tell if he's serious or joking in this joint...LMAO!

4 Comments:

Blogger T.a.c.D said...

Ok why did that bama have like 5 freaking "Hustler's Diet" joints...for the most part I think he was dead serious...everything he was saying about the $5 budget was real talk! Man I so be on that...matter fact that's all I ate yesterday was soup...AND he forget tuna fish...easily get you 5 cans for like $2.50 and some eggs...you straight with some crackers...that can be dinner all week!!! Trust me, been there...you gotta do what you gotta do!

I love it...

11:21 AM  
Blogger jendayi said...

What Is This!!! The monster throne in the middle of that skinny corner store! If you've ever been in one of those corner stores, you'd understand how freakin crazy that is! That looks like the corner store I used to stop in on my way home from work. But then again, all the corner stores looked like that. That's hilarious!

I loved the whole thing on the 3 bowls of oatmeal. I kinda like to do that when I'm broke. I was almost positive that I was the only one, but I guess not. But the Jamaican beef patties with the cocoa bread and the oatmeal cookies... aww man. He's making me miss NY.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Daneger said...

Yeah he is saying some real sh*t about some of that food. I have seen those corner stores in NYC too and you are right. That joint is WAY to big to be in there...LOL. Makes it even funnier.

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cold NY BAMA! No offense to any new Yorkers, but ya boy Ghost is one funny bama!

You know Dane, when I read your intro to this I was thinking about Randy's crazy statement making a$$!

Tony Starks is definitely an original though.

Them Jamaican beef patties and cocoa bread are BANGIN! And the butter crunch cookies are off the chain! Bay used to eat them joints when we'd be standing at the M2M and shyt! The honeybuns too! LMAO!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home