Friday, September 01, 2006

Sean "P. Diddy" Combs

Okay so last night the MTV Video Music Awards came on, hosted by Jack Black (who is usually pretty funny but sucked a$$ last night), and during the show you got basically everything you would expect from a normal MTV/BET awards show...Jayz clean as ever in the audience, a bunch of shots of Kanye after he doesn't win another award, a Beyonce performance (which was actually dissapointing this time), a ballad from either Mary J, A. Keys, Aguilera, Madonna, or Janet (depending on what channel it is and who's got the best single), "The King of the South" or "The Best Rapper Alive Since The Best Rapper Retired" or whoever the hot southern rapper is at the time, and of course P. Diddy...


















Now I didn't turn to MTV until about 5 minutes into the award show but I didn't miss much of anything that happened on the show but when P. Diddy hit the screen all the MTV VJ's could talk about was how he was acting during the red carpet pre-awards show. Normally the red carpet just consists of everyone walking up trying to show off how nice their ugly a$$ suits are, show some skin, and do some interviews and Puff is always in front of the camera. So it didn't surprise me when I heard a VJ say he interviewed Puffy but the fact that Diddy never responded seemed weird. Yeah it doesn't make sense at first but P. Diddy did an interview and never spoke a word but answered every question. How you ask...well it seems Puff has done it again, yep you guessed it, another "Man Servant" (which is f*cking hilarious all by itself). LOL. This nigga Puff allegedly pointed to the unnamed man after every question and the "servant" instantly knew the proper response...talking about good service! LMAO.

Now this is some funny sh*t to me so you know the first thing I did this morning was go onto youtube and try to find the video.....unfortunately I had no luck (aawwww). But in my search I have found some videos of what looks to be a new reality series being taped about Puffy and the sh*t is f*cking classic!!! Please check this out....





Did that bama do a hop while he was taking a piss....LMMFAO!!! And if that one isn't already enough to laugh at look at this fool when he gets drunk....




Man this sh*t made my day during Ernesto's Revenge...LOL.

4 Comments:

Blogger jendayi said...

I can't STAND this man. It hurts my heart to even see or hear anything that he has to say. He's just TOOO cocky!!

Yeah, he had the young dude from ATL and Idlewild speaking for him on the red carpet. It was dumb becuase he kept saying that Sean John is coming out with a new album, when he really was supposed to say Sean Combs. You should have saw Diddy's face when he mispoke that TWICE. It was funny. See that's why we were given mouths Diddy!!! Speak your own business!! Why would you want someone else speaking for you with your dumb self! UGGHHH he urks me.

And Be was fire Dane!!

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with JAC...Bey was FIRE! Puff's a bama and that suit he had on makes me think the DL rumors are true!

And the dude from ATL was speaking for him?? WTF? I was wondering why he was sitting with Joc. Man, that's so fuggin wack! This dude was okay in ATL and now he's Diddy's "man-servant". Personally, this all is fishy to me and Diddy must really be getting served (from the back) by these dudes. It's lame! At least Farnsworth had his own personality aside from Puffy.

3:21 PM  
Blogger T.a.c.D said...

Ok...so Diddy set us back by how many years with that mess...I personally watched and it was the dumbest thing that I have ever seen...I said it before and I will say it again..."the ignorance continues..." white folks is cracking up laughing seriously...

Anyways...enough about him and his DL @$$...YES I think that bama is on the DL....

I really wasn't feeling the awards this year...but I MUST agree with JAC and MikeSee...BE was FIRE!!!! I loved it....and I am NOT a die hard Be fan...but she did her thang on the VMAs....

12:28 AM  
Blogger Daneger said...

Well I'm glad you all saw it and could tell me who this mistery person was. I don't know for a fact that he is Puff's servant I just thought it sounded that way. I actually think dude did a decent job in the 2 movies he's been in (ATL & Idlewild) but it has only been 2 movies. I personally think the awards weren't the best either except for the Hype Willimas stuff. I just wasn't feeling the Beyonce joint at all..the outfit, the fake ass Janet Jackson rendition, that damn song sucks (in my opinion). Just nothing about to like, to me that is. She should have performed the 'upgrade me' joint and brought Jay up there like she normally does and I would have been happy :-)

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home