Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My First Time

What's up everyone? I am not really a virgin to this Blog thing since I have been frequenting my man Mike's (http://mcarroll4716.blogspot.com/) joint for the last year or more as well as writing in Myspace for about 4 months. But for some reason I always seem to be the last to jump onto the next big thing. But with a little encouragement from my boy Mike I am finally here with my "real" Blog. Nothing much more to say right now other than, if you read something that offends you or makes me look like a complete ass….I'M JOKING!!!! LOL.
And with that said I guess I just want to give a shout out to the dude who made this and EVERY Blog possible. I like to call him "The Originator" you may call him "the creator". Ya'll know who I'm talking about, that' right……Doogie Howser, M. D.
Laugh if you want but tell me he wasn't Blogging at the end of every episode when he was typing up his thoughts on the computer. That's all we are doing, don't fake! Somebody just got slick with it and started adding pictures and videos.
So here's to "The Originator"…..This Blog's for you pimpin'.




LMAO!!! I'm gonna have fun with this sh*t!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're hilarious for the Doogie Howser shyt. Bout time you started a blog! Good look on the link.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Daneger said...

Man the first time I ever saw someones Blog it was just a plain (editorial style) joint with no pics or videos and it instantly reminded of the Doogie Howser joint. So I figured why not put it up here.

12:30 PM  
Blogger T.a.c.D said...

This is going to be fun...welcome! Me, just call me the female Max....

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home