Sunday, December 09, 2007

SICED like sh*t!!!

For the past week I have been siced in anticipation of my first time doing some business travel. Being young and single it's natural for me to want to travel and after damn near 4 years my time is finally here. And wouldn't you know that my first time I they have sent me to Atlanta. Talking about being SICED!!!!
Honestly, I am not even a huge fan of this city but I do like to visit and when I got off of that plane today and felt that 73 degree weather it made the entire trip worth it. Needless to say I am gonna be way overdressed all week cause it was in the 40s at home and on my last trip down south (Thanksgiving) I was underdressed, freezing my ass off. LOL. Oh well, I will get by fine. Main thing on the agenda is to hit some great food spots while I'm here because I just finished fasting with my church today and I am dying for a steak. Second thing on the agenda is to hit the local tourists spots...MLK monument, ATL Aquarium, Historical black schools, Magic City, Stroker. LMAO! Ya'll know ATL is know for them spots too.

If anything noteworthy happens I will be sure to follow up but now I gotta get ready to work this week. So until I write again...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun mayne! Don't be like the 3 amigos were when I was down there and hit up a strip club at noon on a Sunday when most people are in church.

And I already know you gonna hit Pappadeux so I ain't got to tell you that.

"You can catch me at Pappadeux eatin' steak and shrimp!"

...And I never thought I'd quote Lil Flip.

10:46 AM  
Blogger T.a.c.D said...

Have fun in the A!

2:11 PM  
Blogger jendayi said...

Eating and living off of company money is the best!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home