Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Third Love

As I say on my decsription about myself on the side I am the type of person that has a top 5 list for everything and when it comes to things I have grown to love in life( let's call them life-loves) it is the same. If you have read my blog in the past you should already know my first love . If you were tuned in during this past summer you may have read my movie reviews which should have let you know that I stay in the theatre due to the fact that it is my second love. Well my third love is pretty obvious also if you have read this blog. It's my passion for music. Of course on this blog I have expressed that passion almost completely through my love of hip hop music but it definitely doesn't stop with rap and hip-hop. I am into other stuff like Rock/Alternative as well as some Jazz/Blues. It's easy to find some POP you like since it is the most broadcasted music on TV and Radio and of course R&B goes almost hand in hand with rap these days. But next to rap my favorite brand is old school R&B. I'm talking 80's or older. Truth be told my favorite musical artist of all time is Stevie Wonder because I feel like he has a song for every emotion you may go through...most talented song writer to ever live in my oponion.

Anyway I say all that to say that I felt the need to share more than just some rap/hip hop and show that my love for music is a lil deeper than just Beats and Rhymes all the time...LOL. These two songs have been stuck in my head for the last two weeks for some reason (especially the latter) so I just had to share...


"Dreams To Remember"




"I've Been Loving You Too Long"



I hadn't actually listened to an Otis Redding song in a couple of years so don't ask me how they got stuck in my head but they came from somewhere. Hope you enjoy as much as I do.

2 Comments:

Blogger 2focused said...

I'm feeling the music...will there be a part 2?

4:51 PM  
Blogger T.a.c.D said...

the song stuck in my head is "a change gonna come" by sam cook

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home