Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Welcoming The Spring Season

Today is the official start of Spring and people love it because it's when the weather warms up. Nothing like a little warm weather to get people out and mingling again. I couldn't agree with that sentiment more BUT I hate this season, this week, and especially this day like no other. Today is the first day of spring and that's not what I hate....what I hate is the day the pollen count jumps (which just happens to be today this year). I hate the day my eyes start tearing up so much that about halfway thru it's just a two lane river running down my face. I hate the day that I start blowing my nose like I'm trying to sound an alarm in my office. I hate the days when I can wake up to a semi asthma attack thanks to all the pollen intake the day before. I hate the days where I get to know all too well the congestion, wheezing, shortness of breath, sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, fever, when you CAN'T rest at night....and Nyquil ain't getting it, pimpin'.

For all those lucky folks who don't have allergy problems you should be on your knees daily thanking God for that heavenly blessing...you &^%$#*@ pricks!!! ALLERGIES SUCK!!!!

(LMAO)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"out and mingling again" I see you can't hide the fact that you're a professional conversationalist.

Good thing you can hide those young-azz jeans in the spring and summer since it's hot outside.

"I hate the days when I can wake up to a semi asthma attack thanks to all the pollen intake the day before. " HA haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Seriously though, I feel you on the allergies thing. You and your cousin gonna be getting all types of allergy shots and shyt. LMAO! I'll have my benadryl on me at ALL TIMES! But that ain't gonna stop me from grilling (no JR Writer) daily!

4:24 PM  
Blogger A. B. said...

Ha! It is a good thing you are a professional conversationalist because aint nobody but your mama is fitna listen to all of that hacking and crying. You must be a hypnotist to keep a lady around. LMAO!

Nah honestly I feel ya, I had allergies really bad as a kid but I grew out of them. I am sure once you hit 40 you will be straight.

4:37 PM  
Blogger T.a.c.D said...

Stop acting like a gurl all crying and shyt over you have allergies for ONE friggin season...I have them YEAR round...AND ASTHMA...so get the hell over it...take your shots and be aiight...Ok, OK!
LMAO!
(sounding like a gurl...geesh Dane, MAN UP already!)

5:03 PM  
Blogger lolly said...

I'm starting to think there's a little truth behind this professional conversationalist nick name i see all over your blog. They wouldn't say it if it wasn't true...right?

P.S. At least you have pollen, flowers, grass, trees, etc. We only have wind and dirt!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Daneger said...

Actually TC my allergies are year around too but I just wanted to bring in the Spring season with that emotion since I was sitting at my computer with a box of tissue in my lap. LMAO!!!

8:37 PM  
Blogger T.a.c.D said...

Dane you stupid as hell...you know that...LOL...it is rough...but at least you not waking up like you got tissue up your noise

9:06 AM  
Blogger jendayi said...

aww... poor baby. do you want a hug?

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home