Friday, April 25, 2008

Losing like Tyson in a court room





Nah I'm not literally losing in the same sense as Mike. About a year and a half ago I wrote a blog about getting into shape...well even though it's been a very long time coming I have finally been doing something about it. Unfortunately I am one of those people who will committ to doing something but won't do it until the time is convenient (that's as far as tasks I set for my self). So although I was talking about getting in shape back in August 06 I am just making serious moves on that now. Back in January the folks at my job decided to have a 12 week weight loss challenge that started the week that I went on my cruise. Naturally the tons of food on the boat was not a good look for the weight loss and my weigh-in weight just before I left for the cruise wasn't the best looking thing either...Largest I have ever been in fact.
Since then I have been doing small things here and there and trying to be more active (especially for this weight loss challenge at work) and after the challenge was over in the office I turned to be tied for the most total pounds lost (17lbs.) and had the highest percent of body weight lost of anyone so in my office I am officially THE BIGGEST LOSER. LOL.

Actually we started another 12 as soon as the first one ended because NONE OF US got to our goal weight but it still feels good to lose the weight. And although I didn't see a change I have had at least 3 people tell me they can see it so that's cool too. My goal weight is about another 15 lbs. away back to what I was the summer after I graduated undergrad when I was playing basketball 3+ times a week and didn't have to worry about catching cramps or gasing out on the court. That's my real goal right there...basketball shape. So I can go out on the court with my boy MikeSee and get some work in...LOL.

1 Comments:

Blogger T.a.c.D said...

i actually have the same battle...i keep talking about well last week i started it and i am going to join the 50 million challenge too! so small steps do make the difference...just keep pushing forward!

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home