Sunday, May 17, 2009

Notorious

I was a big B.I.G. fan when I was in highschool. To the point that I actual got choked up when I found out he was dead. So when they released the movie about his life earlier this year I was first in line to check it out. Overall I thought it was a decent movie. I do think that they probably should have did a lil more in showing detail about his relationships (friends and family)and how he interacted with other artists (He and Nas beefing and his friendship with Jay). But the most glaring thing about the movie in my opinion is the lack of reinacting moments we actually know to add a level of authenticity for any doubters of the story. I think the one of the best pieces of footage they could have used would have been Biggie's very last interview...





I actually watched this interview when it originally aired. I was a huge fan of Rap City when Joe Claire was the host.

2 Comments:

Blogger A. B. said...

Yo, I really appreciate you posting this. Man I have heard parts of this on albums but never saw the joint. Thanks.

You know BIG is my man. Dude stays in the rotation.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Daneger said...

Yeah I know. I figured there were a bunch of folks that never saw this joint.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home