Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Straight Comedy!!!

Shout out to AB for introducing me to this site...

http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/

...and providing me the opportunity to read these quotes:

(843): Good face, no body. And apparently her vagina is related to chewbaca.

Wow!

(721): That guy over there looks like a cartoon/action figure.
(703): omg, i know.
(721): we're too high.


LMAO!!!

(859): I'm at a bar that has girls so awful looking even you would not have sex with them.
(1-859): Well... I doubt that.


HAAAAAA!!!! You gotta love the realism of that one.

(678): Worst sexual experience IN MY LIFE. And now i know why it makes jesus cry.

WTF!!!

You should definitely check out that site if you haven't already.

2 Comments:

Blogger A. B. said...

Today's Favorite

(323): You got in a fight last night?
(818): Yeah! Some dude in the bathroom...he was standing there and I notice he's got the same shirt as me on so I'm like...dude you should have called me, we look like idiots...he didn't say anything...so i got pissed and hit him...completely decimated and my hand was all bloody and covered with glass afterward...weird dude, never saw him again that night or since.
(323): Um...Did this guy happen to look almost exactly like you?

10:12 AM  
Blogger A. B. said...

I decided to name my penis gatorade...is it in you?

(407): i went to disney world today with my friends, met snow white, then saw her later at a bar. she is naked next to me in her bed, passwed out. when you wish upon a star...

Lord I need to do some work!!!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home