Sunday, November 30, 2008

"Where My Dogs At?"

So, as a child I had this one big fear. Other kids were afraid of the dark or the boogie man or of getting beat up by the bully at school...nah that stuff was nothing for me. I was afraid of dogs. And I don't just mean big dogs I just steared clear of all dogs...lil furry ankle biting cocker-spaniels and steel chain breaking Rottweillers alike.

I acquired the fear honest enough...a dog got a hold of my left hand when I was around 5 years old and I still have the scar to show for it now. Luckily for me as I got older and had friends and siblings who owned dogs I grew out of my fear. It turned into more of a dislike. LOL. Well recently (election night to be exact) I was reminded exactly why I used to be so afraid of dogs.


So I pick my girl up from class that Tuesday like I always do and I am on my way to her apartment. It's election night and I know I will be up late so naturally I came equipped with stuff like my laptop and clothes for the next day. On top of that she has a bag full of books and a dress on a hanger she just purchased and being the gentlemanly boyfriend I am I carry everything. So she is walking ahead of me to open her door for me. As I am walking up the walkway to the first flight of stairs I hear a noise from above. the noise was two things. 1-the sound of the pitbulls steps coming down the stairs FAST 2-the owner yelling at the pitbull to stop and come back. I look up and see this full size dog coming from the 3rd floor and think to myself in slow motion WTF. Instantly I am 10 years old again. My heart is beating like I am running from the cops and I haven't taken one step. I come to my senses after a second and yell for my girlfriend who is about to walk up to the second floor right towards this oncoming pitbull. She stops and looks at me and I guess she saw the fear in my eyes because she did an "about face" but decided to go down the steps to the first floor instead of out of the building. Instantly I think she will be trapped and take a step towards her thinking "she is gonna get killed...I gotta take this bite for her. F#CK!!!" But ass soon as I started to move the pitbull turns down the stairwell coming right towards me and I can't move.

Now I am feeling like this dog is coming straight for me so I turn, carrying all the stuff I mentioned above, and try to run. All I can think is "get to the car" but I am moving at about half speed of what is normally not the fastest pace in the world. When I get to the front of my car I can't hear the dog behind me anymore so I think the worst (my girl is in trouble...I know I am really sad right now.). I turn to look for the dog and realize the dog is in the grass behind me taking a piss...whew. I was tripping...he wasn't chasing me.
Nope I was wrong. In a second he was done pissing and his head turned directly towards me and he ran at me full speed ahead. Somehow the dogs owner is still running down the damn steps!!! I take off around my car but this dog is so fast I hear it slide into the street behind me as I turn at my trunk. I am at my damn car and can't even get in! I run back to the front of the car but it's so dark I can't see what side of the car the dog is coming from. It was the same side I ran up...the passenger side...and he is ON MY ASS!!! I start back around the car but by the time I get to the drivers door I feel how close the dog is so I stop with my back to the car. The damn dog comes in front of my and cuts off the direction I was running. WTF!!! Now I am sweating like...like...like a chubby 12 year old running from a pitbull. LOL!
The dog started to bark repeatedly and inch closer. By now I have dropped the dress and am holding the laptop in front of me (blocking my crouch from any assassination attempts...sh*t I don't have kids yet. LMAO). FINALLY, the owner runs up and the dog breaks in fear. He finally grabbed it and starts whipping his ass and yelling repeatedly "what the hell is wrong with you?" I'm thinking to myself muthaf*cka he is a pitbull!!! I was pissed and thankful all at once. I think I prayed 7 times on my one and a quarter trips around my car. Now I hury my ass over to the apartment steps to see where my girlfriend is.
Her black ass is in the hallway laughing at me. Apparently the dog looked at her and kept it moving when it saw me running. I guess I did the right thing to save her (yeah I'm taking credit for that, damned you if you don't agree. LOL). On top of that her sister was looking out of the window laughing when she heard all the commotion. And I was feeling bad about not running into danger for my girl...what the f*ck ever!!! LMAO.


9 Comments:

Blogger A. B. said...

LMMFAO. Young this is by far your best post ever!!!!!!

I can't breathe I am in tears and got dammnit I wish I could have seen that. Did her sister put it on YouTube?

LMMFAO thank you man. Thank you.

4:09 PM  
Blogger jendayi said...

hilarious!!!! i can see it so clearly!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Daneger said...

I'm glad someone enjoyed this experience. LOL.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"He finally grabbed it and starts whipping his ass and yelling repeatedly "what the hell is wrong with you?" I'm thinking to myself muthaf*cka he is a pitbull!!!"

CLASSIC!

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man oh man.... that's some funny stuff!!!! I feel like I saw the whole thing! I'm surprised your girl didn't say anything about you dropping her clothes...LOL!!!!!!!

- Shadd

8:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Classic! That was the funniest story I have heard in a good while. I'm mad you hadn't told me earlier.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Daneger said...

Man I had to get over the shellshock first. LOL.

11:39 AM  
Blogger eclectik said...

LOL

Damn those are some scary ass dogs lol

Dope post.


e.

4:55 AM  
Blogger T.a.c.D said...

bump the games...i would have freaked out my dag on self...i don't do pits, end of story period!!! they are naturally evil and crazy and will attack...i am also pissed that the owner took so damn long to get downstairs and whipping him did what, ONLY MAKE THAT CRAZY DOG EVEN MORE CRAZY and MEAN!

i can't even laugh at you on this one

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home